Coffs Trail Runners Inc. is a not-for-profit incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009 and was registered with Fair Trading NSW on 30 May 2022.
A committee oversees the organisation of all races and are guided by a Constitution.
The 2022-23 committee is:
President – Keelan Birch
Vice President – John Mawhinney
Secretary – Chris Hamilton
Treasurer – Daniel Stein
Committee Members: Annabelle Swainston, Mark Kirstein, Peter Birch & Maaike Veenkamp
Membership for Coffs Trail Runners is $10 ($5 for a one off application fee and $5 for an annual fee)
Membership gives you the opportunity to be on the committee and attend/vote at our Annual General Meeting.
Membership is NOT required to participate in one of our events.
Membership also includes a 20% off discount code to spend on any Nathan running gear.
More perks of being a member of Coffs Trail Runners Inc. will be added.
Policies & Minutes
Coffs Trail Runners Inc – Event Policy sets out the guidelines that govern the organisation of all events.
Coffs Trail Runners Inc – General Waiver is our standard waiver for all event that may be adjusted for each event
Coffs Trail Runners Inc – Incident Report Form template available at all events to be filled out after any incidents or near misses.
Coffs Trail Runners Inc – Office Bearers Roles and Responsibilities relating to the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Public Officer.
Places to Explore
- Nana Creek Falls (west of Coramba) + Strava
- Scout Falls (Sherwood Nature Reserve)
- Woolgoolga Waterfall (Sherwood NR) + Strava
- Infinity Pool/Falls (Sherwood Nature Reserve) + Strava
- Urumbilum Falls + Strava + other ones along the Urumbilum River (Camp Falls, Mirrong Falls, Last Effort Falls – Bindarri NP)
- Bangalore Falls (Bindarri National Park) + Strava
- Glennifer Falls (past Promised Land)
- Fig Tree Falls (Magic Pools area – Tuckers Knob State Forest) + Strava
- Battery Falls (past Ulong – Wild Cattle Creek State Forest) + Strava
- Mobong Falls (past Cascade)
- Coachwood Falls (Never Never – Dorrigo NP) + Strava
- Callicoma Falls (Never Never – Dorrigo NP) + Strava
- Red Cedar Falls (Never Never – Dorrigo NP) + Strava
- Casuarina Falls (Never Never – Dorrigo NP) + Strava
- Newell Falls (Waterfall Way)
- Sherrard Falls (Waterfall Way)
- Crystal Shower Falls (Wonga Walk – Dorrigo NP) + Strava
- Tristania Falls (Wonga Walk – Dorrigo NP) + Strava
- Dangar Falls (Dorrigo)
- Sealy Lookout
- Korora Lookout
- Tuckers Knob + Strava (via Devos Trail) + Strava (via Wedds Road) + Strava (via Magic Pools)
- Griffiths Lookout
- Beacon Hill Lookout
- Timms Outlook
- Top of Mountain Way and Gaudrons Rd
- Dicks Knob
- Mt Coramba + Strava
- Lanes Lookout + Strava
- Skywalk Lookout
- Mt Killiekrankie and along Horseshoe Rd
- Bellingen Lookout
- Snail Trail Lookout
This document Trail Runs, Hills & Races on the Coffs Coast was developed as a wealth of local knowledge for exploring the area.
Coffs Trails is a fantastic website that lists a bunch of trails on the Coffs Coast full with visual maps, GPX files and descriptions.
This document Tips for Running In The Bush is intended for those interested in trail running and contains a lot of helpful tips and tricks you should know before starting trail running.